Community Checking Plus provides ID theft protection, rewards, discounts and more
First Community Bank provides customers a wide range of savings and checking options, including Community Checking Plus, offering a number of valuable free benefits.
What types of personal checking accounts are available? First Community Bank offers Community Checking, Teens Club Checking (age 13–17), Community Gold (age 55+) and Community Checking Plus.
What are basic checking services? All FCB personal checking accounts require a minimum deposit of $50 and include a free VISA debit card, online banking, BillPay and e-statements and FCB ATM transactions, as well as refunds of up to $15 in FCB fees for use of non-FCB ATMs.
So, what’s special about Community Checking Plus? For a nominal $5 monthly fee, Community Checking Plus provides numerous valuable services, including IDProtect, Shopping Rewards, Family Health Discounts, Travel and Leisure Discounts, Cellular Phone Protection and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
Community Checking Plus Benefits Include:
- IDProtect — Identity theft monitoring and protection services, including access to your credit report and score, monitoring your credit file, as well as professional assistance in recovering your identity and reimbursing expenses should you become a victim.
- Shopping Rewards — Provides access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. Account holders also receive cash back when shopping online using the FCB customized shopping portal.
- Family Health Discounts — Account holders receive discounts and special pricing on prescriptions, vision services, including eye exams, glasses, contact lenses and corrective surgeries, as well as dental services. (This is not an insurance plan.)
- Travel & Leisure Discounts — Receive discounts on local and national goods and services, such as hotels, restaurants, rental cars, museums, florists, sporting events, dry cleaners and more. (Discounts may be accessed and redeemed via mobile device, or by going online and printing the coupons.)
- Cellular Telephone Protection — Covers three phones and up to two damage or theft claims per year, $300/claim with a $50 deductible/claim. (Cellular phone bill must be paid through this account.)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance — Provides 24/7 coverage, up to $10,000 for individual account owners, or divided equally among joint account owners. Coverage reduces by 50% at age 70. (Not a deposit, nor guaranteed by FBC; not insured by FDIC or any Federal/Government agency.)
Learn more about Community Checking Plus at fcbot.com/plus